Monopoly Championships UK

Monopoly Championships UK


The Monopoly World Championships tour bus stopped at Asda, Eastlands in Manchester to host this regional heat, with the overall winners going to the China for the finals. The weather for the day was forecast at 40% chance of rain but I was lucky enough to arrive during the 60% of dry weather. The staff from Key 103 were on hand to help. Pictures up soon…

Close Menu

©Stuart McLernon | M-PRINT Digital Imagery